HCA Healthcare benefits and healthy work environment
Electronic pay stub (e-stub)
Keep track of your wages and PTO from this helpful website. You can get information 24/7 and paystubs are posted on the Thursday before payday.
HCA Hope Fund
The HCA Hope Fund is an employee-run, employee-supported 501(c)3 charity. The goal of the HCA Hope Fund is simple: to help HCA Healthcare employees and their immediate families who are affected by hardship. This includes disasters, extended illness/injury and other special situations. The fund provides emergency information, referrals and/or financial aid. HCA Healthcare employees, vendors, affiliated physicians and the general public can make tax-deductible donations to the fund.
Are you missing out?
If your paycheck reflects the wrong home address, you probably are missing out on some important information. Benefits materials are mailed to your home address. If LifeTimes has the wrong address on file, you won't receive the information. Take a moment to check the address listed on your paycheck. If your correct address is not listed, contact your Human Resources department to report the change at (904) 639-8550.
Need to verify your employment?
When you rent a new apartment, buy a car or apply for a bank account or loan, you probably will be asked to provide verification of your employment and/or income.
Why would you need wage verification?
- Renting an apartment?
- Applying for credit?
- Applying for a home or car loan?
How does it work?
- Employee seeks credit from bank, mortgage company, apartment complex, or other credit agency.
- Employee signs form authorizing release of information.Bank, mortgage company, apartment complex, or credit agency follows directions on card provided by employee and calls 900-787-0002.
- If the inquiring entity can not dial a 900 number, they should call 615-242-8246 and the request can be processed using the inquiring entity’s credit card or other method of payment.
- Thomas and Thorngren completes and returns the form within 24 hours of receipt.
If you have any problems utilizing this service
Please call Thomas and Thorngren at 615-242-8246
Click the button above to complete the exit interview process. Instructions and password were received with your final paycheck. Thank you for participating!
Access your schedule, request time off and/or check your KRONOS time from the Facility Scheduler website, 24/7. Schedules are posted two weeks prior to the beginning of the next schedule cycle. To login, use your 3-4 ID and password created for the Facility Scheduler website. In order to access the scheduler, your computer must use Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher.
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 242-8246
Fax: (615) 242-5826