Providing High Quality Family Centered Care
Why Choose Orange Park Medical Center? Women have traditionally chosen Orange Park Medical Center to deliver their babies because of the compassionate, high-quality care they receive from our highly skilled staff. A full range of programs and services for women and children are provided at our facility.
Family-centered maternity services are complemented by:
- Choice and flexibility in childbirth
- Comfortable rooms
- The latest in medical equipment
- Our staff, which includes some of the area’s most qualified and experienced doctors, nurses and nurse midwives
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery provides babies with specialized needs the high level of care they require. Having our NICN allows one of the most important elements in bringing a new life into the world... keeping the family together!
Starting Off Right
A safe, healthy childbirth doesn’t begin with the first sign of labor. It starts before conception; therefore we encourage and promote healthy lifestyles and habits. If you suspect you are pregnant, we encourage you to seek early prenatal care. When you first discover you are pregnant, we offer a complete range of pregnancy services including special prenatal testing, high and low risk diagnostic services, and a wide variety of educational programs.
If you need help in selecting a physician, please call our free physician referral number at (800) 889-3627.
It’s a Family Affair
Whether you are a first time mother-to-be or an experienced one, a women’s pregnancy is one of the most important times of her life.
- We’ve designed our facilities as a labor, delivery and recovery room (LDR) concept to complete all phases of childbirth in the same room.
- Large, private rooms are designed to safely accommodate normal labor, delivery and immediate postpartum recovery for you and your family.
- Decorated with moms in mind, rooms feature a home-like decor, soothing setting and the latest medical equipment for safe, comfortable deliveries.
- Orange Park Medical Center is proud to offer private rooms to all maternity patients. We have 30 private mother/baby rooms and nine private labor, delivery and recovery (LDR) rooms.
Our staff includes some of the area’s most qualified and experienced doctors, nurses and nurse-midwives. A five-bed triage/treatment room allows us to assess expectant mothers for emergent and nonemergent conditions and we have three operating rooms available for Cesarean deliveries on the unit.
Orange Park Medical Center has been named a 5–star recipient in multiple categories pertaining to women's care by Healthgrades. This 5–star rating indicates that the hospital's clinical outcomes are statistically significantly better than expected when treating the condition or performing the procedure being evaluated.
We go to great lengths to help the entire family adjust to the upcoming birth. To help introduce your new arrival to friends and family, photos of infants recently born at our hospital are available on Mom365.com (Password-protected). A twenty-four-hour hotline to the Newborn Nursery is a valuable resource for new parents.