Pediatric Care in Orange Park
Caring for a sick or hurt child isn't limited to moms and dads. It takes around-the-clock pediatric doctors and nurses who know as much about little arms, legs and bodies as they do about calming kids and their parents who are scared.
We know how scary hospitals can be for young children. At Orange Park Medical Center, our pediatricians and nurses are committed to caring for our young patients in a comfortable, pediatric friendly environment.
Pediatric Emergency Care in Orange Park and Jacksonville
Kids never mean to hurt themselves, but unfortunately, accidents do happen. When injuries or illnesses occur, you can trust Orange Park Medical Center to provide your child with the best care possible. Our doctors understand adult-sized care doesn't fit children. The dedicated doctors and ER nurses tailor their every word and treatment for little ones.
- Pediatric ER specifically designed for children
- Child-friendly design with bright colors and pediatric décor
- Minimal-to-no wait times
Orange Park Medical Center
Orange Park Pediatric Care
Team T&J Visits Children at Orange Park Medical Center
Inpatient Pediatric Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
For children who need to be admitted for further monitoring, observation and treatment, Orange Park Medical Center offers an inpatient pediatric unit and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) to care for the special needs of children in our communities. We are committed to family centered care and provide services from birth to adolescence.
- 24/7 care in both PICU and Pediatric Unit
- Dedicated Pediatric Physicians
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Specially trained pediatric nurses and respiratory therapists
- Large, modern, private rooms
- Child-friendly artwork and décor
- Family-centered care promotes optimal recovery and provides for a family member to stay with the child and be included in daily care plan
- Play area with child-sized furniture and toys
- Child-friendly menus
- 24-hour visitation
- Pediatric Sedation Services for inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging such as MRI, CT, ECHO and Ultrasound
Orange Park Medical Center provides a broad range of surgical services for pediatric patients ranging in age from the newborn through the teenage years.
- Abdominal and GI conditions
- Chest and lung conditions
- Congenital issues of the newborn
- Hernias and hydroceles
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Variety of head and neck issues