Inpatient Pediatric Care
Why choose Orange Park Medical Center for your child?
Orange Park Medical Center is here to provide you and your child with high quality, extraordinary care. That is why we have specially trained pediatricians, pediatric nurses and pediatric intensivists that give their full attention to caring for children. Our facility includes:
- A dedicated Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) with pediatric intensivists available 24 hours a day.
- Eight private pediatric inpatient rooms and four ICU rooms.
- A secure unit staffed 24 hours a day with specialty trained staff.
- Toys, books and games available for patients to use in their rooms, and a playroom for fun time between treatments.
- Visitation hours, 24 hours a day. A parent may even spend the night with their child.
Consult-a-nurse can help you find a pediatrician near you.
Children's ER 24/7
Our hospital emergency room includes an area designed just for kids. Our 24/7 pediatric ER offers short wait times and a full range of pediatric care for children ages newborn to 17. Along with on-site access to an award-winning medical center, our top doctors specialize in traumatic and sports injuries for children and teens.