The orthopedic specialists at Orange Park Medical Center treat people of all ages and lifestyles – from “weekend warriors” injured during their favorite sport to people with degenerative diseases of the joints or muscles. Whether it’s back to work, back to play, or both, we’re committed to providing the personalized care and support you need to make a full recovery and get back to your daily activities as quickly as possible.
Orthopedic services at Orange Park Medical Center offer a highly integrated health care delivery system through our hospital and rehab center. The orthopedic surgeons combined with knowledgeable staff provide the most innovative technologies available for diagnostic assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal diseases and injuries. Our highly trained teams of specialists work with individuals and their primary care physician to develop a treatment plan specifically designed for the individual patient.
Orange Park Medical Center provides treatment for fractures, sports medicine injuries, bone and joint disease and the related structures ligaments, tendons, nerves, and muscles.
Surgical services include: robotic total hip and knee replacement, arthroscopy, foot and ankle surgery, hand and wrist surgery, shoulder surgery, knee surgery, elbow surgery, hip surgery, fracture fixation and ligament reconstruction.
- Avascular Necrosis
- Cervical Whiplash
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Herniations
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Ligament injuries
- Lower Back and Leg Pain/Numbness/Weakness (Sciatica)
- Neck and Arm Pain/Numbness/Weakness
- Osteoporosis/Compression Fractures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scoliosis (Adult and Adolescent)
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spondylosis (Degenerative Arthritis)
- Spondylolysis (Pars Defects)/Spondylolisthesis
- Tendon injuries
- Robotic Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion
- Cervical Disc Arthroplasty (Artificial Disc Replacement)
- Corpectomy, Laminoplasty
- Minimally Invasive Posterior Cervical
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Simple Arthroscopy
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Unicompartmental Joint Replacement
- ALIF - Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Balloon Kyphoplasty
- Deformity Correction- Adult
- Endoscopic Discectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- TLIF - Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Spine Treatment Options
We also offer both surgical and non-operative spine treatment options for a full range of spinal conditions. These include acute injuries and degenerative conditions of the neck and back such as disk herniations and spinal stenosis, as well as more complex conditions such as spinal infections, fractures and tumors. In addition to spine disorders, we offer a range of options for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
Full Spectrum of Care
Our individualized treatment plans, outstanding surgeons and state-of-the art technology are just a few of the reasons residents from all over Northeast Florida come to Orange Park Medical Center. Patients are offered the full spectrum of care from inpatient surgery to outpatient procedures and physical therapy. And, because Orange Park Medical Center is a full-service health facility, orthopedic patients have access to cross-specialty care, if needed, such as emergency services, back and spine care, or cardiac care.
To find a physician to fit your individual needs, call Consult-A-Nurse® at (800) 889-3627.