Our Lactation Corner provides the help and support needed while breastfeeding your newborn. The Lactation Corner offers experienced, Board-Certified Lactation Consultants to guide you through these times, so that you can enjoy this meaningful experience.
Personalized care is offered to you and your baby which includes:
- In-hospital visits and support
- A telephone Help Line to answer your questions about breastfeeding
- Follow-up telephone calls after your delivery
- Prenatal breastfeeding classes
- Educational materials
- Breastfeeding support group
Lactation Corner Tip: How Breast Milk Changes
Lactation Cornder Tip: Mother and Baby Benefits
BreastfeedingTip: When Your Baby is Sick
Our Lactation Consultant is available, upon request, for inpatient consultations and can be reached at (904) 639-3515.