For more information about our Intensive Outpatient Program, or to schedule an assessment call one of our counselors at (904) 639-8654.
The intensive outpatient program (IOP) is designed to meet the needs of people who are seeking fast results in a more intensive therapy setting than traditional outpatient therapy. Our program offers comprehensive assessment and medication evaluation within 24 hours of your first phone call Monday through Friday. Our patients attend the program for an average of 11 sessions, which takes about one month. During this time, we consistently see a 22 percent decline in the intensity of depressive and anxiety symptoms.
- Cognitive behavioral strategies
- Group therapy
- Journaling assignments
- Family sessions when necessary
Group sessions include:
- Stress management
- Development of introspective skills
- Clarification of core values and priorities
- Developing relationshiop skills
- Anager management
- Development of self-awareness and empathy skills
- Confidence building exercises
- Improving social skills
- Improving skills for managing life decisions