For more information on our inpatient services or for an emergency evaluation please call our nursing unit at (904) 390-6800.
Located within Orange Park Medical Center, our behavioral health center is designed to give our mental health patients a safe, encouraging environment where psychiatrists and other caregivers can provide medical care 24 hours a day.
The psychiatric team’s primary mission is to help you return to a level of stability that allows you to continue your therapy on an intensive outpatient basis. Our physiatrists strive to create a safe and compassionate environment that promotes structured care and rehabilitation.
Mental health services:
- Daily therapy sessions with a psychiatrist
- Daily group therapy sessions with Masters level therapists
- Family therapy
- Intensive medication management
- Journaling assignments
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- 24-hour nursing care by registered nurses with certification in psychiatric care
The psychiatrists’ approach for treating mental health conditions in an inpatient setting includes therapy sessions on topics such as:
- Stress management
- Developing relationship skills
- Improving social skills
- Improving skills for managing life decisions