Emergency rooms in Orange Park and West Jacksonville
For more than forty years, Orange Park Medical Center has provided emergency care in greater Clay County, Fla. With two ER locations, finding an Orange Park Medical Center ER near you just became easier.
Normandy Park ER
5573 Normandy Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32205
Why choose an Orange Park Medical Center emergency room?
We know that in an emergency every second matters. As a full-service specially equipped hospital, our goal is to make sure you get the care you need as quickly as possible. That is what differentiates Orange Park Medical Center from other facilities, we deliver fast, compassionate care.. Our facilities offer:
- Shortest ER wait times in the area
- Dedicated Pediatric ER
- Trauma-certified specialists who handle the most critical patients
- Award-winning comprehensive care
Emergencies can't wait.
That’s why we’ve added a new ER in West Jacksonville. Located on 103rd Street just east of 295. The free-standing emergency room offers:
- Around-the-clock emergency-trained physicians and nurses
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- Ability to handle any type of illness that would present itself to an ER located inside a hospital