Emergency rooms in Orange Park and Jacksonville
For more than forty years, Orange Park Medical Center has provided emergency care in greater Clay County, Fla. With three ER locations, finding an Orange Park Medical Center ER near you just became easier.
Why choose an Orange Park Medical Center emergency room?
We know that in an emergency every second matters. As a full-service specially equipped hospital, our goal is to make sure you get the care you need as quickly as possible. That is what differentiates Orange Park Medical Center from other facilities, we deliver fast, compassionate care.. Our facilities offer:
- Shortest ER wait times in the area
- Dedicated Pediatric ER
- Trauma-certified specialists who handle the most critical patients
- Award-winning comprehensive care
Michelle Fontanez's Sepsis Story
Lorrie Sarver, RN - What live your healthy means to me
When Should You Bring Your Child to the ER
Emergencies can't wait
That’s why we bring emergency care to the communities we serve. We have two freestanding ERs conveniently located on 103rd Street just east of 295 and on Normandy Boulevard just east of the Lane Avenue and Normandy Boulevard intersection. The free-standing emergency rooms offer:
- Around-the-clock emergency-trained physicians and nurses
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- Ability to handle any type of illness that would present itself to an ER located inside a hospital