We provide a comprehensive approach to breast health. Our staff is committed to early detection of breast cancer and managing breast-related issues. We believe that the best care is compassionate, dignified and centered around a team approach.
To schedule a screening mammogram, please call (888) 887-6675.
To schedule a diagnostic mammogram, please call (904) 639-8663.
- The Breast Care Center offers a variety of comprehensive care plans provided by a multidisciplinary care team which may include, but not limited to, a Radiologist, Surgeons, Oncologist and Radiation Oncologist
- Screening mammograms are available at our convenient Orange Park location
- Same day screening mammograms available
- The Breast Care Center is certified as a Mammography Accredited Facility from the American College of Radiology
- All major insurances are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid products
- Online preregistration is available at opmedical.com and you can request an appointment for screening mammograms
Our comprehensive breast imaging services include:
- Digital screening and diagnostic mammography
- Computer-aided detection
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic, ultrasound and MRI guided breast biopsies
- Pre-surgical needle localizations
- Sentinel node imaging
Meet Your Personal Certified Navigator Breast Imaging
For some, the fear of breast cancer is very real. We understand the sensitive and significant nature of breast health concerns. Orange Park Medical Center has a Certified Navigator Breast Imaging who specializes in breast care imaging. She is available to provide assistance with breast cancer information, resources, appointment scheduling and emotional support.
Your Certified Navigator Breast Imaging can assist with:
- Coordinate subsequent care in conjunction with your primary care or referring physicians
- Listen to your concerns, answer questions and help you understand what to expect from different tests
- Guide you to resources and contacts such as the American Cancer Society, support groups, and post surgical apparel and products
Screening breast MRI risk assessment
In accordance with American Cancer Society guidelines, we offer screening breast MRI’s. Our Breast Care Center will perform a courtesy risk assessment for women who have a strong family history of breast cancer. For those who have a lifetime risk of greater than 20 percent, a screening MRI may be of benefit.
To have your risk assessment performed, contact:
Certified Navigator Breast Imaging
Phone: (904) 639-8600, ext. 8427
Cancer support group
Join other women and share your feelings and receive support dealing with cancer. Whether you have been recently diagnosed or are helping someone else on this journey, you are not alone. The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at Orange Park Medical Center is sponsoring a new support group for anyone affected by cancer. This includes loved ones.
Every Wednesday, from 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Medical Office Building (MOB) 3
1883 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park (next to the Orange Park Medical Center)
For more information or to RSVP, please call (904) 639-8654, Mon – Fri, 7:00am – 5:00pm. After hours a voicemail can be left.
Lymphedema can be a side effect for many women undergoing breast cancer treatment. Our Department of Rehabilitation Services is available to help you. To make an appointment, contact our physical therapist at (904) 682-7632.