A great place to work – A great place to live!
As a resident living and working in Florida, you will find affordable housing, enjoy great dining and entertainment, rich culture, and just a short distance away you can enjoy the “Oldest City” of St. Augustine, Downtown Jacksonville, and our beautiful beaches.
Why choose Orange Park Medical Center?
At Orange Park Medical Center, we are committed to quality care and a heightened focus on extraordinary service. Founded in 1974, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider in northeast Florida.
We are a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. The hospital has 170 private rooms. There are nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers and a seven-bed, Level-2 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for premature babies and those born with special needs. There is also a 24-bed psychiatric unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 intensive care unit (ICU) beds.
Orange Park Medical Center follows evidence-based care processes and has worked hard to earn quality of care distinctions with many rankings superior to other hospitals in Northeast Florida and the southeast U.S. As a leader in quality care we strive to provide better outcomes for our patients and provide enhanced programs, services and offerings.
Why Clay County?
- Small community feel with quick access to Jacksonville, the biggest city in the country. It's also a short commute to the nation's oldest city of St. Augustine.
- 22 beautiful local parks and located close to Jacksonville Beaches
- The PLAYERS Championship Tournament is located in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Northeast Florida is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Clay County's growth rate is 50% higher than the state average.
- One of the best public school systems in Florida.
- Orange Park Medical Center voted "Clay Today's 2019 Best of" for Best Medical Facility
- Town of Orange Park's Kids Fest Event is a Top 20 Winner by Southeast Tourism Society.
- Five public libraries, numerous community and region parks, six golf courses and the Thrasher-Horne Performing Arts Center offering a wide array of live theatre and music entertainment.
- To experience "Old Florida" you can visit Green Cove Springs. Their natural mineral spring in Spring Park has attracted visitors since the late 1800's.
- Almost 46 square miles of lakes and rivers making watersports and fresh-water fishing a great experience.
- Year round events including Northeast Florida Scottish Games & Festival, the blue ribbon Clay County Agricultural Fair, equestrian events, rodeos, crash shows and much more.
- Located less than an hour from an international airport.
- Clay county Agricultural Fair ranked in Southeast Tourism Top 20 Events
- US News & World Report ranked Jacksonville #45 as "100 Best Places to Live in the US" in 2019
- Northeast Florida has over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways and 80,000 acres of parks and trails
- Theme parks and entertainment for all ages within driving distance