Our program is structured as thirteen four-week blocks rotating through:
- General Dermatology
- Complex Medical Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Inpatient Consults
- Aesthetic Dermatology
- Electives (with approval)
Each rotation allows variable research time in order to facilitate the completion of scholarly activity and pursue specialized goals.
The program requires residents to complete a series of scholarly activities over the three years with ample faculty, financial, and institutional support.
- Overarching residency thesis project
- Annual manuscript submission
- One poster presentation
- One podium presentation
- Annual submission to AAD Gross and Microscopic
- One quality improvement project to be presented in the second year of residency.