6477 103rd Street
Jacksonville, FL 32210
About Park West ER
When unexpected illnesses or injuries arise, having an emergency room (ER) close to home with services you trust is essential. Orange Park Medical Center's Park West ER is proud to offer fast and effective emergency services to patients in West Jacksonville, Florida.
If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
Full-service freestanding ER in West Jacksonville, Florida
Park West ER is located on 103rd Street, just east of 295. Our freestanding ER has recently expanded and provides all the latest technologies and expert providers needed to deliver excellent emergency care. Some of the emergency services we offer include:
- A resuscitation room that is equipped for emergent interventions, such as intubation, cardiac events and unexpected delivery of a baby
- Around-the-clock care from emergency-trained physicians
- Diagnostics and laboratory services
- Expert care for chest pain and heart attacks
- Fast diagnostic services and treatment for any type of emergency condition or injury
- On-site imaging and radiology services
- Pediatric emergency care and a separate waiting area for our young patients
- Quick, life-saving acute stroke care
If patients visiting our Park West ER need additional emergency services, we offer expedited transportation to the ER at Orange Park Medical Center, which is home to a Level II Trauma Center.