About Normandy Park ER
Orange Park Medical Center's Normandy Park emergency room (ER) is proud to offer fast and effective emergency services to patients in Orange Park, West Jacksonville and Clay County, Florida. Normandy Park ER is a freestanding, satellite facility, open 24/7. We are located in a 10,800 square foot building, just east of the Normandy Boulevard and Lane Avenue intersection.
If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
Full-service freestanding ER in Clay County, Florida
As a free-standing ER, we offer the same level of high-quality emergency care as the ER located on Orange Park Medical Center's campus. Our facility, technology and emergency team are equipped and capable of assessing and treating any serious condition or injury.
Our full-service ER is staffed by a team of board-certified emergency physicians, experienced nurses and skilled support personnel who work around the clock to provide fast, compassionate emergency care.
The emergency services we offer include:
- A resuscitation room equipped for emergent interventions, such as intubation, cardiac events and unexpected delivery of a baby
- Diagnostics and laboratory services
- Expert care for chest pain and heart attacks
- Fast diagnostics and treatments for any type of emergency condition or injury
- Imaging and radiology services
- Pediatric emergency care
- Quick, life-saving stroke treatments
If patients visiting our Normandy Park ER need additional emergency services, we offer expedited transportation to the ER at Orange Park Medical Center, which is home to a Level II Trauma Center.