Orange Park Medical Center follows evidence-based care processes and has worked hard to earn quality of care distinctions with many rankings superior to other hospitals in Northeast Florida and the southeast U.S. As a leader in quality care we strive to provide better outcomes for our patients and provide enhanced programs, services and offerings.
- Get With The Guidelines®- Gold Plus Stroke Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus
- Get With The Guidelines®- Gold Plus Quality Heart Failure Achievement Award
- Get With The Guidelines®- Gold Resuscitation Award
- Get With The Guidelines®- Gold Quality AFIB Achievement Award
- Mission: Lifeline® Silver Receiving Quality Achievement Award
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
As a five-year recipient of this distinction, Orange Park Medical Center places in the top 4% of all hospitals nation-wide for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for critical conditions.
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Chest Pain Center Accreditation
Orange Park Medical Center has demonstrated its expertise and commitment to quality patient care by exceeding a wide set of stringent criteria and undergoing an onsite review by a team of SCPC’s accreditation review specialists.
- American College of Radiology Accredited
Orange Park Medical Center is accredited in the imaging modalities of Mammography, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, MRI and Breast MRI for achievement of high practice standards.
- Highest Quality Cardiac Surgery Rating (3-Star)
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons has recognized that the cardiac surgery performance of Orange Park Medical Center was found to lie in this highest quality tier, thereby receiving an STS 3-Star rating.
- Joint Commission Sepsis Accreditation
The award recognizes Orange Park Medical Center's dedication to continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s sepsis standards.
- The Beacon Award for Excellence
This award recognizes unit caregivers who successfully improve patient outcomes and align practices with AACN's six Healthy Work Environment Standards. Read More About the Beacon Award for Excellence.
- Joint Commission Core Measure Solution Exchange
- College of American Pathologist Laboratory Accreditation Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- IAC Accredited in Echocardiography
- Medicare / Medicaid Clinical Lab Center Accreditation
- Stroke Center certified by the Joint Commission which requires rapid assessment
- Florida Compliance with waived Clinical Lab Testing
- State of Florida Department of Children and Families Mental Health Certificate of Designation
- The American Diabetes Association Certificate of Recognition
- Quality Respiratory Care Recognition
- Care Chex #1 Rating for Quality and Patient Safety
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score – Grade A (2016)