At Orange Park Medical Center, we are committed to quality care and a heightened focus on extraordinary service. Founded in 1974, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider in northeast Florida.
We are a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. The hospital has 170 private rooms. There are nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers and a seven-bed, Level-2 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for premature babies and those born with special needs. There is also a 24-bed psychiatric unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 intensive care unit (ICU) beds.
The Leader in Quality Care Award-winning Healthcare (PDF - 131 KB)
The Leader in Quality Care
Award-winning healthcare right here in Clay County
Orange Park Medical Center follows evidence-based care processes and has worked hard to earn quality of care distinctions with many rankings superior to other hospitals in Northeast Florida and the southeast U.S. As a leader in quality care we strive to provide better outcomes for our patients and provide enhanced programs, services and offerings.
Our Mission and Vision
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, efficient, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
Board of Trustees
The function of the Board is to serve as the local governing body delegated with specific authority and responsibility to ensure quality medical care for the community. They also serve in an advisory and oversight capacity to the medical staff and hospital administration.
Board of Trustees
- John Zapp, M.D. (Chief of Staff)
- Wendell Davis
- Ron Coleman (Moderator)
- Jan Conrad
- Travis Cummings
- Diane Hutchings
- David King (Vice-Moderator)
- Richard A. McCauley, M.D.
- Chad Patrick, CEO
- Rajesh Vishen, M.D.
- Charles Warren, D.O.
Administrative Team Members
- Chad Patrick, Chief Executive Officer
- Daphne David, Chief Operating Officer
- Joe Parra, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Heath King, Chief Financial Officer
- Kathy Hester, Chief Nursing Officer
- Kelly Lindsay, Vice President of Operations
- Wendy Glass, Vice President of Human Resources