Orange Park Medical Center follows evidence-based care processes and has worked hard to earn quality of care distinctions with many rankings superior to other hospitals in Northeast Florida and the southeast U.S. As a leader in quality care we strive to provide better outcomes for our patients and provide enhanced programs, services and offerings.
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
As a four-year recipient of this distinction, Orange Park Medical Center places in the top 4% of all hospitals nation-wide for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for critical conditions.
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Award with Target: Heart Failure Honor Roll (First in Florida)
The recognition signifies that Orange Park Medical Center has reached an exceptional goal of treating heart failure patients according to the guidelines of care recommended by the American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology.
- American Heart/Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award
Orange Park Medical Center has been recognized for the commitment and success in implementing a high standard of care by ensuring stroke patients receive the most appropriate treatment according to evidence-based guidelines.
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Heart Failure Accreditation
Orange Park Medical Center is the only facility in Northeast Florida and South Georgia that has engaged in rigorous reevaluation and refinement of its cardiac care processes, integrating the healthcare industry’s successful practices and newest paradigms into its processes for heart failure patients.
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Chest Pain Center Accreditation
Orange Park Medical Center has demonstrated its expertise and commitment to quality patient care by exceeding a wide set of stringent criteria and undergoing an onsite review by a team of SCPC’s accreditation review specialists.
- American College of Radiology Accredited
Orange Park Medical Center is accredited in the imaging modalities of Mammography, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, MRI and Breast MRI for achievement of high practice standards.
- Highest Quality Cardiac Surgery Rating (3-Star)
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons has recognized that the cardiac surgery performance of Orange Park Medical Center was found to lie in this highest quality tier, thereby receiving an STS 3-Star rating.
- Commission on Cancer Accreditation
Orange Park Medical Center has received this recognition with commendations from the only multidisciplinary accreditation program for cancer programs in the United States.
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Resuscitation
Through this program Orange Park Medical Center is helping save more lives that are threatened by cardiopulmonary emergencies.
- Joint Commission Sepsis Accreditation
The award recognizes Orange Park Medical Center's dedication to continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s sepsis standards.
- Joint Commission Core Measure Solution Exchange
- College of American Pathologist Laboratory Accreditation Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- IAC Accredited in Echocardiography
- Medicare / Medicaid Clinical Lab Center Accreditation
- Stroke Center certified by the Joint Commission which requires rapid assessment
- Florida Compliance with waived Clinical Lab Testing
- State of Florida Department of Children and Families Mental Health Certificate of Designation
- The American Diabetes Association Certificate of Recognition
- American Heart Association Fit Friendly Worksite Recognition
- Quality Respiratory Care Recognition
- Care Chex #1 Rating for Quality and Patient Safety
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score – Grade A (2014)